YouTradeFX belongs to YouTradeHoldings Limited. The broker is licensed and is regulated by FSA, ASIC, and FSC. The company’s head office is situated in Great Britain.
The company provides both individual clients and institutional funds with access to financial markets. The broker offers four account types and over 20 trading strategies. Expert advisors are allowed with YouTradeFX. Beginners can benefit from risk-free accounts that are available for a certain period of time. However, all profits generated on these accounts are transferred to a live account. Besides, clients can enjoy loss compensation.
Trading is carried out through MetaTrader, WebTrader, and MT4 mobile version. Trading instruments include currency pairs, futures on metals, oil or gas, as well as stock indices.
Advantages of YouTradeFX:
- competitive spreads;
- trading with forex experts;
- the Trading without spread bonus;
- personal manager consultant;
- affiliate programs;
- bank card linked to a trading account;
- convenient payment methods;
- webinars and various educational materials for learning trading on your own.